Monday, June 17, 2013

Birthday email greeting to a brother from her sister

most of the times i am asking God, what did i do to deserve a brother like you.... what good did i bring to him to blessed me with such a loving and kind brother like you. you have always been there when i need you.... i can still remember when i was in grade four, we have these what they call workbooks. and you were then in your college years, and everytime we have assignments then even though you would come home late i will still wait for you to teach me. and even though you were so tired from your class and the long hour of ride going home, you will still teach me and even make my assignment. you were so patient then teaching me with all my homeworks even though i have this hot temper and hard headed attitude but still you set aside those and continued teaching me and helping me with all my homeworks and lessons. 

remember then when i was given a chance to take the test for sped section? am not quite sure if that lasted for a week, but still you stayed with me the whole day and the whole week to accompany me. 

and talk about my highschool years, you were the reason why i was the best in math from second year til fourth year. it was you that i become the best among all my competitors in the said subject. you were the reason why i'm loving algebra. you just know the right approach to teach me, the right words to tell me,. and the right attitude to help me understand the lesson. for me? even though you havent yet passed the board exam for CPA,  YOU ARE MORE THAN JUST A CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT. you are more than that. you are more than that!!

at ikaw yung taong isubu mu ne mu ibye me pa kaku. i am really greatful for your kindness and selfless attitude. minsan i am beginning to put pressure on myself to atleast return the kindness you are giving to me. isipan ku if ever umpisan kung bayaran ita, even a life time isnt enough to pay you. those are really priceless and it will take me a lifetime to think of a thing that could make things even. 

and for the listening ears, understanding mind, and uplifting words, i really really thank you for those, often times im thinking of detaching myself from the world that pressing me down and yet long before i reach the bottom you are already there carrying me...pushing me to the top.. you never let me feel that i am alone. you never let me feel that i am a mistake. you are such a wonderful person and a brother. as the song goes like this, 

You give me hope,
The strength, the will to keep on;
No one else can make me feel this way
And only you
Can bring out all the best I can do;
I believe you turn the tide
And make me feel real good inside.

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up;
You're on my side when no one seems to listen
And if you go,
You know the tears can't help but show
You'll break this heart and tear it apart;

...
'Cause it's you
Who fills the emptiness in me;
It changes ev'rything, you see,
When I know I've got you with me

You pushed me up
When I'm about to give up;


koya, thank you for all the kindness you have shown to me... thank you for being a mentor, an adviser, a bestfriend, a financier, a critic, and  brother to me. 
take care of yourself kasi eku agyu kapag mewala ka tutu man. :(( it maybe somehow a selfish favor i am asking but still take care of yourself. 

i really pray eversince to God that may you have the happiness you are looking for, may you always be blessed with such abundance for you deserve it. kasi eku agyung pantayan ing lugud mu at ganaka, so everytime i pray i always begging God na sana ireward na naka king kaganakan mung tawu at kapatad. 



happy birthday koya! Godbless you! i love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment